At Formston Bromfield Lawyers we are experienced in providing advice and representation on a range of matters relating to family law and de facto relationships, including:
Marriage, De Facto, and Divorce Law:
- Divorce in Australia, including preparing and serving divorce papers;
- Property settlements;
- Consent Orders;
- Binding Financial Agreements;
- Spousal Maintenance;
- Domestic and Family Protection Orders (DVOs);
- Representation at Family Mediation; and
- Family Court and Federal Circuit Court representation.
- Parenting Plans and Consent Orders for child custody and visitation;
- Parental rights and grandparent’s rights;
- Child Support;
- Representation at Family Dispute Resolution;
- Family Court and Federal Circuit Court representation; and
- Child Protection matters involving the Department of Communities (Child Safety).
Please review the family law practice drop down menu for specific content relating to the above mentioned issues for free information that we hope will be of use to you.
If you would like to arrange a consultation with one of our lawyers to obtain legal advice based on your particular circumstances, please complete an ‘Online Enquiry’ form or contact us using any of the details provided on our Contact Us page.